Salmon with Lemon Butter SauceCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
2-4 salmon fillets (180g per fillet)
1/3 cup (75g) butter
2 tablespoons fresh Lemon juice
2/3 cup (160ml) White wine – optional /or chicken broth
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Remove the skin from salmon fillets. Season with salt and pepper.Melt butter over medium-low heat. Fry the salmon on both sides until golden, about 3-4 minutes from each side. Add to the pan white wine, lemon juice, lemon zest and heavy cream.
- Cook the salmon in the sauce for about 3 minutes and remove from the pan.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper. Add chopped parsley and stir. Reduce sauce by half until thick.
- Serve the salmon and pour the sauce over the salmon.
- Serve the sauce immediately