Indian Egg LollipopCourse: AppetizersCuisine: Indian, Indo-ChineseDifficulty: Easy
7 Eggs (boiled in saltwater)
1 cup Refined Flour
2 Tbsp Corn Flour
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
1/2 cup garlic (chopped)
1/2 cup chillies (chopped)
1 cup Tomato Ketchup
2 tbsp Chilli Sauce
1 tbsp sugar
- In a bowl add Refined Flour, Corn Flour, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Ginger-Garlic Paste and Water. Mix it well until the consistency is smooth
- Dip the boiled eggs in the batter and coat it well.
- In a pan, heat the oil on high flame and fry the coated eggs for 10 minutes
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil on a separate pan and add chopped garlic and chillies until the garlic turns golden brown
- Once cooked add tomato ketchup and chilli sauce in it. Add 1 tbsp of sugar and stir well and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Add the fried eggs in the sauce and add 1 tbsp black pepper powder in it.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and sesame seeds